As I have been observing conspiracy theories, and by extension, conspiracy theorists themselves. From my observations I’ve noticed that some of them may not be entirely truthful in what they believe, and that some of them may be out right frauds.
Continue Reading: The Soap Box: 8 Ways to tell a Conspiracy Theorist is really a Fraud.
- 5 Tools of the Conspiracy Theorist Trade (illuminutti.com)
- Facts about conspircy theorists and beleivers (illuminutti.com)
- Confessions of a Disinformation Agent, Chapter III: Debunking in the Heyday of 9/11 Truth. (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: The Government Kills Conspiracy Theorists (illuminutti.com)
- Jack Hunter Needs to Apply Common Sense When Responding to Conspiracy Theorists (libertychat.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: Radical Conspiracy Theorist = Dis-information Agent (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: 9/11 Controlled Demolition (illuminutti.com)
- 5 Conspiracies made against Conspiracy Theorists (illuminutti.com)
- Stuff They Don’t Want You to Know – Trapwire (illuminutti.com)
- Why Are Conspiracy Theorists Bullshitters? How To Spot The Frauds! (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)