Posted by The Locke via The Soap Box
On a previous blog post I wrote about Ancient Alien theorists believe that not only have aliens visited us in the past, but that they also believe that information that would prove this to be true is being covered up.
Besides the fact that you really couldn’t cover up something, the stories that are told by ancient peoples you really can’t take at face value and say that it’s entirely true.
Ancient alien theorists tend take myths way to literally, and that ancient humans were basically trying to best make sense of what they saw, and in a sense, this is true. The problem is that ancient alien theorist believe that these myths are maybe only two or three hundred years older then when they were first written down. In reality these myths are probably several thousands of years older then when they were first written down. The simple matter of fact is that we have no idea just how old these myths really are. Even if those myths were only a couple of hundred years old before they were written down, it still doesn’t mean that the details didn’t get messed up along the way.
- Ancient Aliens Debunked – Part 8 – Now Posted (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: Ancient Aliens Cover-up (illuminutti.com)
- Ancient Aliens, are They Right? (socyberty.com)
- ECT Follow-up: Chemtrails and Vinegar (illuminutti.com)
- Aliens & UFOs – Re: Proof of Ancient Alien Technology (disclose.tv)