via The Soap Box
- All three are considered three to be among the top conspiracy theorists in the world.
- All three have used the media and the internet to promote conspiracy theories.
- All three have made millions from promoting conspiracy theories.
- All three are still alive.
For many years conspiracy theorists have been claiming that the government, or some shadowy NWO type of groups, are murdering conspiracy theorists, either to keep them from continuing to promote conspiracy theories, or to prevent them from “revealing” certain information.
It doesn’t matter how the person died. They could have died of natural causes, or they could have committed suicide, but to conspiracy theorists, the fact that another conspiracy theorist is dead, especially a top conspiracy theorist, makes many fellow conspiracy theorists suspicious.
Many conspiracy theorists who have died over years due to natural causes have died because of either …
Continue Reading: Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: The Government Kills Conspiracy Theorists.
- Facts about conspircy theorists and beleivers (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: 9/11 Controlled Demolition (illuminutti.com)
- 8 Ways to tell a Conspiracy Theorist is really a Fraud (illuminutti.com)
- 5 Tools of the Conspiracy Theorist Trade (illuminutti.com)
- 5 Conspiracies made against Conspiracy Theorists (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: Acts of Mass Murder are False Flag Attacks (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: Water Fluoridation (illuminutti.com)
- 5 Reasons why People keep Believing in Debunked Conspiracy Theories (illuminutti.com)
- Conspiracy Theorists: UFO Over Antarctica? (livescience.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: Drones were what really hit the WTC towers and the Pentagon on 9/11 (illuminutti.com)