via Breitbart News
A gaggle of far-left actors have signed on for a new film embracing the 9/11 Truther movement.
“September Morn,” to be directed by former stuntman B.J. Davis, will star Woody Harrelson, Martin Sheen, Daniel Sunjata (“Rescue Me”), Judd Nelson and Ed Asner.
Styling itself as a drama in the tradition of Twelve Angry Men, the film’s advance publicity note hints at a cover-up, saying: “We the people demand that the government revisit and initiates a thorough and independent investigation to the tragic events of 911.”
Other stars appearing in the film, according to IMDB.com, include Esai Morales (last seen in “Atlas Shrugged: Part II”), Valerie Harper and John Heard.
Sheen, Harrelson and Asner have a history of questioning what “really” happened on Sept. 11, 2001, although making a feature film about those questions may bring greater scrutiny to their career choices.
- 9-11 Truther Movie to Star Harrelson, Sheen and Asner (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Woody Harrelson, Martin Sheen Take 9/11 Conspiracy Theories to Big Screen in ‘September Morn’ (hollywood.com)
- Martin Sheen and Woody Harrelson to star in 9/11 ‘truther’ film September Morn (riehlworldview.com)
- Martin Sheen, Woody Harrelson to star in 9/11 ‘truther’ film (theweek.co.uk)
- Martin Sheen and Woody Harrelson Set for 9/11 ‘Truther’ Film September Morn (theintelhub.com)