via WYMT TV
VIRGIE, Ky. (WYMT) – An object spotted in the sky by several people across Pike County last week has still not been identified. One local astronomer captured pictures and video of it through his telescope.
No one seems to know.
“It wasn’t anything I recognized. Definitely not an airplane, and I’ve never seen a helicopter that looked like that,” said Allen Epling.
Sightings of the object have been reported in Kentucky, Virginia, and Tennessee, but it has yet to be identified.
Epling says even with his background in astronomy, it is unlike anything he has ever seen.
“Looked like two fluorescent bulbs, side by side, parallel, shining very brightly. It would get so bright they would seem to merge, and you could see it very clearly with the naked eye. Then it would dim down almost invisible,” he said.
Even stranger, the object barely moved. It hovered in the same area for more than two hours.
MORE . . .
- Man captures pictures of reported UFO (sott.net)
- Man captures pictures of reported UFO (noliesradio.org)
- Man Captures Pictures of Reported UFO (wsaz.com)
- Incredible Mass UFO Sighting Photographed Over Kentucky, USA (ufo-blogger.com)
- Aliens & UFOs – Kentuky Vapor Trail Very Angelic (disclose.tv)