A lot of people probably think helmets to ward off mind control rays were invented by some smart-ass having a little fun with the feebs. Uh-uh. Check out the detailed instructions for creating your own helmet (using metal window-screen mesh) at http://multistalkervictims.org/mcf/starshld.htm (Archived here – PDF).
“What I did was make a hood like you see on a hooded sweatshirt,” inventor Leia Jessira Starfire writes, “and to make this thing look ‘natural’ you can actually attach this hood to a sweatshirt so that you don’t stand out like a sore thumb and look like a dork. The more odd we look the easier it is for others to justify their claims that we are just a bunch of loonies making this all up. Even if we do have miles of evidence and X-ray proof. I also put a drawstring under this as well to cinch the back down because this is the important area where most transmitter/receivers seem to be.” One more thing: “Duct tape — very important.“
Ms. Starfire says the shield works. “For me this has been such a relief. As for the telepaths, I have learned to recognize them and ignore them and without their transmitters to force me to acknowledge them and force me to open up to them I can keep all the voices out because of the [radio frequency] shield hood!!!”
See, scoffers? It works. Every bit as effective as homeopathic pills. Still, you have to wonder whether this is truly a cost-effective solution. As Straight Dope Science Advisory Board stalwart Jill notes, “I just ignore the telepaths. The worst thing you can do is block them and piss them off. When it gets to be too much, I put my fingers in my ears and sing, ‘FLINTSTONES, MEET THE FLINTSTONES.’”
Moreover, from an engineering standpoint, the Starfire shield frankly bites. What these people need is professional help.
MORE . . .
- Support Your Local Reptoid (illuminutti.com)
- Mind control yes, probably, but not gov mind control (psychforums.com)
- If you managed to see Dark Knight Rises through your tinfoil helmet, you may have been shocked to notice that the words “Sandy Hook” appear in one scene. Also, aliens are coming for your dog [Weird] (fark.com)
- Secrets Revealed: Jesse Ventura Takes on US Government Mind Control (21stcenturywire.com)
- Sexual Harassment and Coercive Mind Control Tactics (ireport.cnn.com)
- Re: A drug used to mind control James Holmes? (forum.prisonplanet.com)