Remote viewing (also called clairvoyance or telepathy) is seeing things at a distance using the mind alone. A remote viewer may claim to read the mind of a person in a distant place to see what that person is looking at (telepathy). A remote viewer may claim to somehow directly see the place where another person is located (clairvoyance). Or, a remote viewer may claim to see a distant place even if nobody else is looking at it (clairvoyance).
Skeptics doubt that it is possible to see places, persons, and actions that are not within the range of the senses or such things as telescopes and binoculars. ESP scientists (parapsychologists) claim that they have proof of remote viewing.
Tests of remote viewing often involve having one person go to a remote site while another in a different location tries to get impressions of the site by reading the mind of the person at the remote site. There has never been such a test where one person looks at, say, the Golden Gate Bridge while another person across town says “she’s looking at the Golden Gate Bridge.” In one test, a person went to the Dumbarton Bridge (pictured below) and the remote viewer reported that he was getting “impressions” of
- half arch
- something dark about it
- a feeling she had to park somewhere and had to go through a tunnel or something, a walkway of some kind, an overpass
- there’s an abutment way up over her head
- we have a garden, it’s a formal garden
- formal gardens get passed
- open area in the center
- some kind of art work in the center
- this art work is very bizarre, set in gravel, stone.
If you try hard enough, you can match some of the impressions of the remote viewer with the Dumbarton Bridge, but if you only had this list to go by, I don’t think you’d ever figure out what he was talking about.
- Training Our Consciousness to Remote View (vkase.wordpress.com)
- Remote viewing (libertycaucus.net)
- Reply to ‘CIA Sponsorship of Remote Viewing’ (vkase.wordpress.com)
- The Killshot (disclose.tv)
- CIA Sponsorship of Remote Viewing (vkase.wordpress.com)
- Remote Viewing (remoteviewingjumpers.wordpress.com)
- Re: Remote viewing (libertycaucus.net)
- Remote Viewers See Meteor Impact for 2013 (exohuman.com)
- PSI TECH – Remote Viewing the Afterlife: What Happens When We Die? (disclose.tv)
- RemovingTheShackles – Remote Viewing – Using Your Multi-Dimensional Skills – 14 April 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)