Via The Soap Box
Sometimes you can find some really strange products on the internet. Some of these products honestly make me wonder how these things can even legally be sold, and why the website companies that these products are being sold off of would even allow these items to be sold using their websites in the first place. Recently I came across such a product on Amazon.com called Aura Cleanser, and the only thing I could think of when I saw this is, “why is this allowed on Amazon?”
In the product description of this spray, it first claims to do this:
- AURA CLEANSER is a highly effective patterned recipe formulated to erase negativity in and around you on many energy levels.
Okay, how exactly can a spray, whom’s contents are unknown, erase “negativity” (as if that’s a real thing rather than just how you perceive the world and how you allow it to affect you) and effect energy levels on any scale?
The second claim goes as this:
- This Essence was especially created to help neutralize and cleanse areas where it is sprayed.
Again, how is some simple spray going to “cleanse” an area of something that really hasn’t been proven to exist, more or less yet been proven to actually affect a person’s mind?
Now the third claim made says it can do this:
- This powerful essence encourages energetic responses from multi-levels of consciousness, clearing any negative threat, psychic or otherwise.
There’s no such thing as psychic powers, and thus no such thing as psychic threats, negative or otherwise. Also, what exactly is this so called “energetic responses” that it is said to encourage? In my opinion that is sort of vague.
- Protecting & Cleansing Your Aura (tahliatarot.wordpress.com)
- The Meaning of Reading of Aura (socyberty.com)
- Psychic Victim: ‘How Could I Be So Stupid?’ (denver.cbslocal.com)
- Psychic Takes Woman’s Life Savings To Repair Her Aura, Prevent Bad Things From Happening (consumerist.com)