There are a lot of claims on websites that promote the FEMA Camp conspiracy theories and the locations of the alleged interment/concentration/prison camps. From my research into these locations, many of these websites have very common trends to them and the locations that are posted.
Here are some things that I have found to be quite common with these location claims, and the websites that promote them:
• The claims about these alleged FEMA camp locations tend to be all alike, word by word.
Many of these websites “expose” these “locations” appear to do a lot of copying and pasting of these claims from other websites. Many times these claims are exactly the same, including misspellings, and lack of any real research.
• Many websites list completely bogus locations.
While many websites misidentify what a location is, or what’s at a location, some of the locations that are claimed never had what was claimed to be there to being with. A good example of this would be the claim that there is a renovated Japanese interment camp in Josephine County, Oregon. There was never a Japanese interment camp in Josephine County, Oregon, and thus the claim is bogus.
• Many websites that list locations sometimes have little to no information on those locations.
I’ve seen a lot of location claims that have very little, to next to none, to no information about the location what so ever. Even the most detailed of claims often are only have about two to three of sentences worth, and provide no in depth details, or creditable evidence to back up the claim that the location is in fact an interment/concentration/prison camp.
• Any true facts given about a location still fails to prove anything.
Yes, sometimes these websites will actually list facts about a location. The problem is that these facts are often muddled with unproven allegations. Even when they aren’t, they still do not prove that the location is a FEMA camp.
• Area 51 is not listed as a FEMA camp location.
This one surprised me. Despite all of the conspiracy theories that have been made about this place, being a FEMA camp location is apparently not one of the…
MORE . . .
- 2013 Part 5: Your Home is a FEMA Camp (johngaltfla.com)
- FEMA Detention Camps In the US (lynleahz.com)
- FEMA Camps: Locations and Executive Orders (amresolution.com)
- Tinfoil Hat Alert! FEMA Camps Still Don’t Exist (VIDEO) (addictinginfo.org)