via The Soap Box
Crop circles. For decades now they’ve been appearing in crop fields around the world. Sometimes they’re small, simple circles. Sometimes they are enormous and complex, and contain multiple different shapes. While there are many things I’ve noticed about crop circles, I have narrowed it down to five things.
So here are things I’ve noticed about crop circles.
5. They’re a poor way to communicate.
If aliens really are making these geometric shapes in fields of barley and wheat as a means to communicate with humans (as what many people who still believe that crop circles are made by aliens claim) then it really has to be the worst way to communicate with another intelligent species.
Beside the fact that whomever makes these things would require the people that they are intended for to be able to fly somehow (which is of course easy for us now) it would also require those people to have an understanding of what those shapes mean. That is of course if those shapes have any meaning to them at all…
To simply put, it would be far easier and less confusing for aliens to land in a public area and start talking to people than it would to putting shapes in a field of crops.
4. It’s vandalism.
Regardless of whether or not it’s bored human who want to create a giant piece of art, or aliens from a distant planet trying to communicate with up in the worst possible way, it’s still vandalism, and it’s not only damaging a part of a person’s property, it’s also destroying a part of a person’s livelihood, and it’s destroying food.
I would think that any beings that were advanced enough to build space ships that could cross hundreds, if not thousands of light years, would at the very least know it’s not nice to destroy another species food even if it was to send a message (that no one can figure out).
I would say that I would like to know what kind of species makes these crop circles, but I already know which species makes these crop circles, because…
3. We make them.
Yes, despite what many people believe, crop circles are in fact made by humans. It doesn’t matter how large or complex they are, human beings (sometimes many human beings at once) are the ones who are making these things.
Not only is it known that humans make them, it’s been known for over 20 years that humans make them (and it was greatly suspected even when crop circles first started appearing in the 70′s that they were made by humans). There’s even videos on Youtube showing how to make crop circles:
- Aliens Exist and Don’t Like Our Nuclear Weapons (takingourplanetback.wordpress.com)
- New crop circle in Robella, Italy gives formula for energy? (sott.net)
- UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY: UPDATE: Binary Message In Crop Circle Solved….Discovered In Italy, July 2013. (2012indyinfo.com)
- New Crop Circle: Look Familiar? Two New Crop Circles In Italy Within Days (tatoott1009.com)
- Crop Circles 2013 (jenniferwhidden.wordpress.com)
- latest crop circles uk 2013 (educationbulletinboard.com)
- Crop Circle, 2007 (gooddenoughs.wordpress.com)
- THIS WEEKEND … Our 18th Annual Crop Circle Conference – BOOK NOW – The WCCSG website is about crop circles. (inquiringminds.cc)
- Aliens Are Telling Us To Chill Out (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)