Via The Soap Box
I’ve done quite a bit of research into “FEMA camps” (which is a conspiracy theory that claims that the government has constructed these prison camps around the country that are to be run by FEMA to hold American citizens in that disagree with the government) and there are several things that I’ve noticed about these camps.
So here are five things I’ve noticed about FEMA camps:
5. There are apparently a lot of them.
According to many conspiracy theorist websites, there are hundreds of FEMA camps scattered across the United States and Canada.
While the numbers tend vary from website to website, some report as few as 300 “identified” FEMA camps, and perhaps as many as over 900 “identified” FEMA camps.
I find it amazing that so many of these camps have been “identified”, yet the only people they have caught the attention of are conspiracy theorists (particularly those in the Sovereign Citizens/Patriot Movement). Of course these numbers really don’t mean anything, because…
4. They can be anywhere.
Also according to many websites that promote the FEMA camp conspiracy theories, FEMA camps can be just about anywhere, be it a military base, a hospital, a prison, a warehouse, an airport, a rail depot, a seaport, any place with a fence with barbed wire at the top…
Oh, and any place that has an open field and is open to the public. Those places can also apparently be FEMA camps too.
3. Apparently they’ve been around for a while.
From the research I’ve done into these FEMA camp claims, I have found that these claims have been around for a long time.
The first time I actually heard someone claim these places were real was back in the mid-1990′s, and I have found out these claims are even older, even going back as far back as the 1970′s.
It’s kind of strange that FEMA camps have apparently been around for so long, and yet the government has yet to use them, or enact this fascist “police state” plan that many conspiracy theorists claim is going to happen when the government starts shipping people to these camps.
- Army Field Manual FM 3-39.40 proves FEMA camps are real… (illuminutti.com)
- 10 Counter conspiracy theories (illuminutti.com)
- Is that a FEMA Camp? – May 5, 2013 Edition (illuminutti.com)
- Is that a FEMA Camp? – April 21, 2013 Edition (illuminutti.com)
- Is that a FEMA Camp? – April 3, 2013 Edition (illuminutti.com)
- Re: Finally, the TRUTH about FEMA (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- FEMA to stage massive drill at Pennsylvania amusement park today (dprogram.net)
- The myth about the FEMA concentration camps (greenreview.blogspot.com)
- Fema’s Mass Fatality Planning (financearmageddon.blogspot.com)
- New Conspiracy Theory – Boy Scouts Are Obama Youth Army, Coming To Take Away Your Guns (VIDEO) (addictinginfo.org)