A psychic has been accused of hiding a man in an attic to make knocking noises on the ceiling during a hotel “ghost tour”.
By Victoria Ward and agencies via Telegraph – UK
Chris Date, a paranormal medium, is alleged to have rapidly driven away from the scene after suspicious staff who hung around after his tour spotted a man climbing down from the roof.
The 38-year-old, who calls himself Knight Guider, tells guests who pay £12-a-head for the ghost hunt that he can contact the spirit world.
During a recent tour of the “haunted” Halfway Hotel in Llanelli, South Wales, 14 people paid to join him in trying to contact the spirit world.
The ghost hunters were led into the hotel stables where Mr Date asked a spirit to knock twice in answer to a question.
The guests were hushed as two ghostly knocks were heard coming from the ceiling above.
Hotel owner Paul Francis, 33, said: “A member of staff and a member of the public wanted to see if someone came down from the attic where the knocking was coming from.
“Twenty minutes went by and then this guy jumped down.
“Our staff grabbed the guy and threw him out.”
Guest Mike Grimble, 43, said the man claimed he was homeless and had nothing to do with the spooky sounds but was wearing “designer jeans”.
Mr Date denied having any link to the mystery man in the attic and said: “I’m disgusted by it.”
“It was nothing to do with me, that is one of the reasons that I left,” he said.
- Gilbert and the Angry Ghost (biffbampop.com)
- 10 Most Haunted Objects Of All Time (oddee.com)
- Study up on college haunts (bostonherald.com)
- Teenage Lovers Mistaken For Ghosts (newsfromthespiritworld.com)
- Psychics are not real (ryan59479.wordpress.com)
- Ghost Hunters and Paranormal Investigations (writingpis.wordpress.com)
- Family calls in ghost experts to their NE Houston home (khou.com)
- Gilbert’s Helpful Ghost Hunting Tips (biffbampop.com)
- Were Ghosts Sabotaging One of My Books? (spiritspast.com)