From the good folks over at Mighty Optical Illusions. They always have fun and interesting stuff.
As it always goes with Rob Gonsalves, transitions he makes can be tricky to “digest” at first. Once again I invite you all to try and spot the logical “tipping” point, a postion where one motif ends and another one begins. Rob’s transformations are unique at very least. For more similar stuff be sure to check this tag.
- When The Lights Were Out (moillusions.com)
- Circling Dots Optical Illusion (illuminutti.com)
- OpticalIllusions (opticalillusionsxx.wordpress.com)
- Blurry-Numbered Clocks – This Changing Clock Face is Like an Optical Illusion (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- How does an optical illusion work? (csirohelixblog.com)
- Japanese Math Professor Excellent Optical Illusionist (mathtuition88.com)
- The Setting Sun is All An Illusion (rivalanimus.com)