via The Soap Box
While there are a lot things I could say about radio host/conspiracy theorists Alex Jones (and it would be a lot) I noticed a few things he seems to do quite a bit.
So here are five things I’ve noticed about Alex Jones:
• 5 – His sites have a lot of advertisements on them.
If you go to either of his two main websites (Infowars and Prisonplanet) there are a lot of advertisements on the right side of those websites. Not only are there ads for other people’s products, but also for his own products as well (mainly his videos).
And his websites have their their own shop pages where you can buy more of his videos and other merchandise.
• 4 – He always tells people he is not crazy.
Alex always seems to need to remind people that he is not crazy (in his view). I don’t know why he feels the needs to do this. I don’t know why people would believe he is crazy in the first place…
Maybe it’s because he does stuff like this:
• 3 – He’s against fascism and totalitarianism… unless it’s in another country.
While Alex Jones is a notorious outspoken critic of anything that he perceives as fascism and totalitarianism in this country, he apparently has no problem with it in other countries (especially countries that the US has very poor diplomatic relations with).
A good example of this would be . . . MORE . . .
- Alex Jones’ ‘Real Wife’ claims he is CIA and Part of The Holy See? (usahitman.com)
- BREAKING: Alex Jones of InfoWars Makes American Gun Owners Look Really, Really Bad (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- Glenn Beck: I Believe Alex Jones Is A Fascist (dprogram.net)
- Twelve real reasons why Piers Morgan is crazier than Alex Jones (earththreats.com)
- Alex Jones, the new face of gun rights in America, warns that he is being targeted for assassination by Michael Bloomberg’s NYPD [Followup] (fark.com)