via The Soap Box
Natural disasters can occur anywhere on the planet. Sometimes they’re small scale with no lose of life and relativity little damage. Sometimes they’re huge and kills thousands of people, and even wipe out entire cities an regions.
Most people accept the fact that natural disasters are random, mostly unpredictable, uncontrollable, that there is nothing we can do about them, and that it has been that way since before humans even existed.
But, there are some people out there who do not believe that many of the recent natural disasters over the last few years are actually “natural” in nature, and that many of these natural disasters are actually man-made.
As crazy as it sounds, a lot of people believe that many of our recent natural disaster are actually man-made, false flag attacks (I’m not sure why they would be called that, but for some reason they are) and that the government can control the weather, and even create earthquakes.
The main focus of conspiracy theorists who seriously believe this is that they mostly believe that the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is the cause many of these large natural disasters… at least since 1993 when the facility was built.
- Florida Sinkhole Conspiracy Theory Emerges! (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: Mind Control (illuminutti.com)
- The Pentagon and the Missile (illuminutti.com)
- Sandy Hoax – Mark Glenn exposes himself as a fraud (ajmacdonaldjr.wordpress.com)
- Top 8 Weirdest Natural Disasters (secretsofthefed.com)