. . . Just Nonstop UFO Claims
I had previously written about the forthcoming ‘blockbuster’ UFO documentary movie Sirius, produced by CSETI’s Dr. Steven Greer, which promised Free Energy, and a Dead Alien. OK, so I wasted $10 to watch Greer’s UFO documentary film Sirius on-line on the night of its Word Premiere in Hollywood. I watched it so you won’t have to. First there was the “Red Carpet Coverage” of the Premiere in real-time before the movie, which apparently is no longer available. It was mostly hoopla, with a strong anti-capitalist tone. The first ten minutes or so of the movie were included.
As the film opens, we see Greer going into a college auditorium in Santa Monica, the audience being checked with metal detectors for weapons. “Most people don’t know what a Dead Man Trigger is.” Very few people need one. But Greer has one – if the Conspiracy rubs him out, lots of sensitive documents get sent out to influential people. Excuse me while I barf – If Greer actually had any documents as hot as all that, he would have given them to the press long ago.
Most of what we see after that comes in no particular order. We are given UFO cases and UFO witnesses in a popcorn sort of manner, no sooner does one bounce up than it falls back and another takes its place. There is no time (or need) for exposition, or analysis. Every case, and every claim, is apparently completely solid and needs no further explanation or proof. The “organization” of the film was such that one could have taken almost any segment of it, and switched it with any other, and the change would scarcely be noticed. Some things that we are shown, for the most part quite briefly, include, in no particular order:
- President Eisenhower’s warning about the Military-Industrial Complex
- Dr. Oppenheimer saying, “we have done this (nukes) before.”
- ancient aliens
- Federal reserve conspiracies
- Oil company conspiracies
- Laurance Rockefeller saying ‘disclosure’ will change everything
- MJ-12 Government UFO coverup conspiracy
- STS-48 UFO video
- Dr. Lynne Kitei and the Phoenix Lights, which were not military flares
- “free energy” claimants, including T. Townsend Brown, Tom Valone, Tom Bearden, Stanley Meyer, John Searl, Eugene Mallove, John Havrilla. Anti-gravity and electro-gravitics claims are made.
- automobiles that can run on water
- Conspiracies involving the Masons, and the Bohemian Grove
These supposed “inventors,” plus the ET technology, offers us unlimited Free Energy, but a conspiracy by those Greer calls the “Petro-fascists” keeps us using coal, oil, and nuclear power. Part of the Conspiracy is to keep us distracted by other things. Even Honey Boo-Boo is depicted as part of the Conspiracy to keep us distracted from ET truths.
via MORE . . . .
- Tiny ‘Alien’ Skeleton: UFO Film May Provide Proof of Extraterrestrial Life (scienceworldreport.com)
- Citizen Hearing On Disclosure Day 2: England Has Close Encounter, UFOs Tamper With Nuclear Sites (2012indyinfo.com)
- Tiny ‘Alien’ Skeleton Could Prove Existence of Extraterrestrial Life, Researcher and Conspiracy Theorist Claims [Video] (latinospost.com)
- Aliens & UFOs – Re: The Sirius Movie/ Small Alien DNA Proof Thread (disclose.tv)
- Tiny ‘Alien’ Skeleton Debunked by DNA Evidence (webpronews.com)
- UFO Documentary Reveals Unknown Humanoid (ufos.about.com)