I’ve wondered why do people still believe in certain conspiracy theories, even after they have been totally debunked, or proven to be logically improbable.
From my observations of conspiracy theorists, I believe that there are five main reasons why some people still believe in conspiracy theories, even after they have been debunked.
Here are those five reasons:
- Confessions of a Disinformation Agent: Introduction and Chapter I. (illuminutti.com)
- Resources for debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories (illuminutti.com)
- 8 Ways to tell a Conspiracy Theorist is really a Fraud (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: The Pentagon was hit with a Missile on 9/11 (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: BP Oil Spill (illuminutti.com)
- 5 Tools of the Conspiracy Theorist Trade (illuminutti.com)
- Thrive, Zeitgeist and the Illusion of Conspiracy Activism. (illuminutti.com)
- Conspiracy Theory is Now an Art Form, Claims New Book CRYPTOSCATOLOGY from TrineDay (prweb.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: Ancient Aliens Cover-up (illuminutti.com)