by Flamehorse via listverse.com
The classic borders of the Bermuda Triangle are from Bermuda to Miami, Florida to San Juan, Puerto Rico. Most of the mysterious disasters have occurred in its southern region from the Florida straits into the Bahamas. Well over a hundred sea and aircraft have vanished or been destroyed in the area, taking with them over a thousand men, women, and children, and no one yet knows why.
#10 – Plain Old Human Error
Because it isn’t exactly a dramatic revelation, human error makes only 10th place (they get more interesting). In terms of probability, those who have no interest in the supernatural — or as yet misunderstood science — will usually stop with all the ships and planes wrecking in the Triangle as a result solely of human error.
Humans make a lot of them. Even the most well trained, seasoned pilot’s concentration can momentarily lapse, and that is sometimes all it takes for disaster.
Keep Reading: 10 Explanations for the Bermuda Triangle.
- Top 10 Explanations for The Bermuda Triangle (thesciencebulletin.wordpress.com)
- Crystal Pyramid in Bermuda Triangle? And The Undersea World Atlantis (ramanan50.wordpress.com)
- Diving Teams Find Crystal Pyramid Submerged in the Bermuda Triangle (techeblog.com)
- Michael Kors Heads to the Bermuda Triangle (bellasugar.com)
- 10 Explanations for the Bermuda Triangle (listverse.com)