via The Soap Box
As everyone knows, the 9/11 Truth movement is a loose group of people who believe that the United States government committed the 9/11 attacks.
Now despite the fact that they have never been able to prove that the government committed the 9/11 attacks, they still hold steadfast to the belief that the government did.
It seems to me that most people in that movement have never really sat down and asked themselves some serious, logical questions about the attacks.
Here are eight questions that I feel that people in the 9/11 Truth movement should ask themselves, as well as should be asked by others:
1. If the government did commit the 9/11 attacks, then why would they hit more then one building?
Hitting one building with a plane would have been more then enough for the government to justifiably giving it an excuse to go to war. More then one would be overkill.
2. If the government did commit the 9/11 attacks, then why did it attack the Pentagon for?
The Pentagon is the United States top military headquarters. Hitting it with a plane could have killed our top military leaders and seriously harmed our ability to fight. The government attacking the Pentagon makes no sense both logically and militarily.
3. Assuming that the Twin Towers were brought down in a controlled demolition, then why would they be brought down in the first place?
There would be no reason for the government to bring down the towers. Not only would flying a couple of planes into the towers would have been more then enough to justify going to war, but bringing down the towers would be another example of overkill. Also, it would have been cheaper to repair the towers then it has been to clean up the rubble and build new buildings at the site.
4. Why would WTC 7 have been intentionally brought down?
Wouldn’t intentionally bringing down WTC 7 have been a pointless action? There would have been no reason for the government to ever bring that building down and create a bigger mess. Not to mention many in the 9/11 Truth movement see that building’s collapse as a “smoking gun” for a controlled demolition. If the government did do this, shouldn’t they have had the foresight to see that it might look suspicious to some people?
MORE . . .
- What has the 9/11 Truth Movement really done? – The Soap Box (illuminutti.com)
- 9/11: The Elephant in the Room – A British Look at the 911 Truth Movement (undergrounddocumentaries.com)
- Architects Shy From Trutherism (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: 9/11 Controlled Demolition (illuminutti.com)