Another post dedicated to optical illusions, many of us interested in this topic. Optical illusions created our mind, which is like the easiest way to look at things. At first glance, we are try to correlate the images with the most basic and intimate interpretation, and only in few seconds, we understand what is in the picture, and we begin to see the individual parts.
Change of perspective – is another common technique: it manipulates our visual perception, making the object larger, smaller, closer or farther away than it actually is. In short, Lets look…
(click any image to begin viewing)
Want to see more? Just can’t get enough? Check Out 30 MORE funny optical illusions at Odd Stuff Magazine!
- Check Out 40 Funny Optical Illusions (oddstuffmagazine.com)
- The Spinning Dancer Illusion (Updated 2/3/13) (iLLumiNuTTi.com)
- This optical illusion makes a still image appear as if it is rotating (dottech.org)
- Optical Illusion Turns Pretty Hollywood Actors Into Freaky Monsters (gizmodo.com)
- This Optical Illusion is Mind-Bending in a Superhero Way (techeblog.com)
- The Art of Illusion (mikibong.wordpress.com)
- These Warped Chairs Are Actually A Mind-Melting Optical Illusion (gizmodo.com.au)
- Optical Illusions and The Sensory Order (austrianeconomists.typepad.com)