I love this kind of nonsense, it’s always entertaining. If she were really psychic she would know about James Randi’s $1,000,000 paranormal challenge.
All she would need to do is “show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event” and she would take home the $1,000,000 prize!!!!!!! Can you imagine winning $1,000,000? Wowee kazowee!!!!!
But alas, MY psychic abilities are telling me she would never take the challenge. I wonder, why?
Mason I. Bilderberg (MIB)
via Who Forted? Magazine
Being autistic, Nandana Unnikrishnan is not like other girls her age. Despite the troubles that come with such a developmental disorder, autism sometimes lends itself to unusual and amazing talents, but never one like this: Nandana is allegedly telepathic.
According to initial testing, it appears that the young Indian girl has the ability to read her mother’s thoughts and emotions with no physical contact, able to pass ESP tests with flying colors, even going so far as to type out entire poems that have been telepathically communicated to her. The results have stunned skeptical researchers like Dr. Phillip John of the Indian Psychiatric Society, who told the Khaleej Times that he believes Nandana’s case is genuine.
“We see several autistic children with savant skills like unusual Mathematical skills, extraordinary memory about calendar days and dates. In such cases, they have access to their memory. In some people with schizophrenia, there is a symptom called “thought broadcast” wherein they believe their thoughts are known to others. It is not transmission of memory. In Nandana’s case, she has access to her mother’s memory and there is a transmission of memory, that too without a medium. This is the first time I am seeing a case like this. Here, we are talking about memory as a function which is why it is very surprising. This is a very rare phenomenon of transmission of memory without a medium.”
Nandana’s parents first became aware of her bizarre talents when they began to notice “unusual coincidences” when it came to her almost premeditated responses to her mother’s thoughts and feelings.
“I used to feel strange when she would come to me and say the name of the food I was thinking of preparing for her”, Nandana’s mother Sandhya, told reporters. “The same way, if my husband and I had decided to take her somewhere, she would know about it without being told about it and would start reacting to it.”
- Telekinesis: Facts About Mind Over Matter (illuminutti.com)
- Learn How to Connect With Your Dog Telepathically With This Simple Infographic (io9.com)
- Secrets of Telepathy (spiritualconnectedness.wordpress.com)
- Miracle Girl: Nandana has access to mother’s memory (sott.net)
- We engage telepathic communication frequently (howtobookpublish.wordpress.com)
- Telepathic Love (diamondmikewatson.wordpress.com)
- There Is A Reward Of $1,000,000 For Anyone Who Can Prove The Existence Of Ghosts. (dahliafashion.wordpress.com)
- Want to get $1.000.000? – “One million dollar paranormal challenge” (myscienceacademy.org)
- The Amazing Randi: Self-proclaimed “Charlatan” and “Honest Liar” (tvaraj.com)
- Tuning In Telepathically (omtimes.com)