Following on the heels of my post yesterday regarding how much smarter and saner the conspiracy theorists are than us skeptics, today we will take a look at: homeopathic anti-chemtrail spray.
At first, I thought this had to be a joke. Or, at least, unique. Surely no one else would come up with the idea of using worthless remedies for nonexistent chemtrail exposure.
I was wrong.
Check out, for example, ChemBuster. The website starts out by asking a very important question, namely: “Have you experienced symptoms of unknown origin?” Because if you had “chronic fatigue,” “chronic pain,” “chronic headaches,” or “mental and emotional problems,” there could only be one answer:
The government is putting chemicals into jet fuel, so that when the jet fuel is burned, the chemicals are dispersed over the unsuspecting citizenry, where they are inhaled and cause you to feel crummy.
So who you gonna call? ChemBuster!
ChemBuster contains 4 herbals and 9 homeopathics blended in a proprietary process designed to defeat, to annihilate, the pools of mycoplasma, heavy metals, respiratory problems and even mental problems associated with Chemtrail poisoning.
But ChemBuster has to be “activated” before use. How do you activate it? By purchasing an “orgone energy generator,” setting the bottle next to it, and turning it on, which will “potentiate” it, increasing its strength by a factor of ten (following the mathematical principle that 10 x 0 = 0).
At this point, I should mention that the “orgone energy generator” uses the power of gemstones to “collect, concentrate, transmute and radiate all ambient subtle energy into life force,” and that the person who came up with the idea of “orgone,” Wilhelm Reich, believed that it was the “life energy” that was released suddenly during an orgasm. I’m not making this up, by the way. So here we have a claim that combines four ridiculous ideas — homeopathy + chemtrails + gemstone energies + orgone.
Which may be a new record.
Now, if you don’t want to buy homeopathic remedies and orgone energy generators to combat chemtrails, there could be a cheaper solution, namely: a spray bottle filled with vinegar. Once again, I feel obliged to state outright that I’m not making this up. Last year, we had a claim going around that was given some momentum by such pinnacles of rationality as Alex Jones and Jeff Rense, stating that if you were worried about the government dousing you with chemicals, all you had to do to “cleanse the air” was to spray some vinegar up toward the sky. So people did it, because of course there never is an idea so completely idiotic that there won’t be large quantities of people who will believe it.
- Chemtrail Detox Spray: Another BS product (illuminutti.com)
- Homeopathic chemtrail remedies (skeptophilia.blogspot.com)
- Orgone and Orgonite – A Primer (zengardner.com)
- MUST SEE – Proof That Orgone Energy Really Works (potentnews.com)
- Orgone and Orgonite – A Primer (ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)
- Orgonite vs Chemtrails (zengardner.com)
- Is Health Canada bringing measles back by approving ineffective homeopathic remedies? (secularnewsdaily.com)
- Homeopathic Pain Remedies are Safe and Very Effective LeapZip Page rank (casesforhtcone.wordpress.com)
- Homeopathic Treatments with Excellent Doctors in South Delhi!! (guidemytreatment20.wordpress.com)
- homeopathic medicine for conceiving baby boy, Infertility call 0313-4991116 in pakistan (sohaiali46.wordpress.com)