Recently I read an article on a website that promotes Ancient Aliens and trying to rewrite history in the strangest way possible about how the Pyramids in Egypt are 28 million years old (read the article here).
Now the article tries to link a comet that allegedly exploded over the region 28 million years with the creation of the pyramids, but really when I tried to read it, it just sounded like a bunch of nonsense. Infact most of it made no sense what so ever and was actually hard to read at points.
At the end of the article it makes it sound like aliens might have built the pyramids due to the sheer fact that humans were not around 28 million years ago (atleast they got the fact that humans weren’t around 28 millions years ago right).
So, are the pyramids 28 million years ago?
Not a chance.
First, if these structures were 28 million years old, then the only parts that would be left of them would be the foundations, and what ever was underneath the pyramids. Everything above would have eroded away by now.
Infact many of these pyramids are in various states of erosion due to where they are located and are almost gone. Some of them don’t even look like human made structures anymore, and look more like hills or small mountains out in the middle of the desert.
- Advanced Ancient Civilizations Evidentially Existed 29,000 Years Ago (johnnyrooftop.wordpress.com)
- Ancient Egypt, Aliens & Zombies (disclose.tv)
- How Many Pyramids Are In The World? (mysticablog.wordpress.com)
- The Pyramid Code: Exceptional Documentary (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)
- Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? (black2tell.wordpress.com)
- The Revelation of the Pyramids – Crucial Information (humansarefree.com)