By Mason I. Bilderberg (MIB)
As most of you probably already know, Paul Walker of “‘The Fast and the Furious‘ movie franchise and a friend identified as Roger Rodas died in Southern California after the Porsche they were in crashed violently into a tree, his rep confirmed to the Daily News. Police said speed was a factor.” (nydailynews.com)
From the Paul Walker Facebook page:
May the man Rest In Peace.
But less than 24 hours later the conspiracists are off and running around Wonderland. To wit, this gem from David Chase Taylor at Truther.org:
- A few inches of wood (a tree) “are obviously no match for thousands of pounds of forged steel allegedly traveling at an extremely high-rate of speed.”
- Paul Walker’s car wreckage looked similar to two other wrecked vehicles: a burning car in Gaza City and the wreckage that killed Michael Hastings.
That’s it. This wreckage looked like another wreckage and, in his scientific opinion, a tree couldn’t have damaged the car. Therefore, the only logical conclusion MUST BE: An Obama Drone Assassination!
But wait, using conspiratorial logic, could Paul Walker’s car have been blown up by a cylinder tank explosion? Hit by a tornado? Involved in a bus accident? Or a victim of overenthusiastic Russian football fans?
Compare for yourself:
I’m going with the tornado theory. Paul Walker’s car was struck by a very focused tornado funnel. That’s my final answer. And all the conspiracists can’t argue with me because i’m using their own method of deductive insanity.
Besides, my theory can include HAARP!! DOUBLE BONUS POINTS!!!
- SHOCK CLAIM: Paul Walker Killed By DRONE STRIKE? (thecount.com)
- Paul Walker dead: Police officers’ faces “just went pale” when they heard movie star was in fireball wreck (mirror.co.uk)
- Tyrese Gibson Broke into Tears At Paul Walker’s Death (hollywoodcelebrityfashion.wordpress.com)
- Heartbreaking pics: Tyrese cries at scene of Paul Walker’s death (familiar112.wordpress.com)
- Paul Walker fatal crash described by witnesses (pottsmerc.com)