- Meet the Sandy Hook truthers (illuminutti.com)
- Sicko Conspiracy Sociopaths Harass Man Who Sheltered Kids During Sandy Hook Massacre (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- The worst Sandy Hook conspiracy theory yet (salon.com)
- KTH: Newtown harassed by conspiracy theorists (ac360.blogs.cnn.com)
- Anderson Cooper Tackles ‘Sickening,’ ‘Ignorant’ Newtown Conspiracy Theories (mediaite.com)
- Professor James Tracy says he’s facing university probe over Newtown conspiracy (rawstory.com)
- Exposing Newtown conspiracy theory (illuminutti.com)
- Anderson Cooper Goes After ‘Anonymous Internet Trolls’ Pushing Conspiracies About Newtown And Gun Control (mediaite.com)
- Newtown families targeted, intimidated (ac360.blogs.cnn.com)
Anderson Cooper speaks with Salon.com reporter Alex Seitz-Wald, who has been covering the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories, and Jordan Ghawi, whose sister was killed in the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting. Ghawi was targeted by conspiracy theorists days after Jessica died.
Seitz-Wald researched conspiracy theories in the U.S. and found most followers are “inclined to believe the government is out to get them” and is collaborating with the media. “They have this confirmation bias, as psychologists call it, to look for only evidence that supports their theories and disregard anything that says otherwise,” he says.
View original post 150 more words
- Facts about conspircy theorists and beleivers (illuminutti.com)
- 5 Conspiracies made against Conspiracy Theorists (illuminutti.com)
- The 12 Most Popular Economic Conspiracy Theories (illuminutti.com)
- 5 Reasons why People keep Believing in Debunked Conspiracy Theories (illuminutti.com)
Ok… I am a bit confused by the whole “Batman Shooter Conspiracy” theory. Correction – I am a bit confused about the reasons some people are citing as proof of a conspiracy.
I certainly don’t doubt the possibility of a conspiracy existing here. Nor do I doubt our government’s willingness to create such a conspiracy in an attempt to use fear to convince the general public to hand over their Constitutional rights (it certainly wouldn’t be the first time).
The thing that I am hung up on… is questioning the mental faculties of whoever put together this cute little meme:
So… let’s just start by discussing the question raised in frame one.
First of all, before even getting into specifics about the ACTUAL photos – I just want to answer the surface question “How many people have one ear stick out that much more than the other ear?” Frankly, A…
View original post 951 more words