By Mason I. Bilderberg
(Originally posted on October 11, 2012)
Well, well, well. Alex Jones may have been caught with his hand in the corporate cookie jar.
Alex Jones has a warning for humanity! The global elites are putting lead, mercury and arsenic in our water! You must take action NOW to protect your health! The solution? Alex tells us to beat the global elites by using ProPur Water Filters to reduce or remove detectable levels of lead, mercury, arsenic and other demonic poisons from our water. Curse those global elitists!! Thank you Alex!!!
But there’s a problem.
Alex also endorses a nutritional drink called Beyond Tangy Tangerine, manufactured by a company called Global Youngevity that has some very interesting ingredients. Let’s go to the video:
WHAT?!? Beyond Tangy Tangerine lists as part of their ingredients lead, mercury and arsenic?? Alex Jones is pitching a water filtration system to remove the very same chemicals found in the nutritional drink he wants us to ingest?? Yes!
But wait, there’s more!
Here is the list of ingredients for Beyond Tangy Tangerine:
See the ingredients inside the black boxes above? Those ingredients are on the “contaminants removed or reduced” list (image to the right) for Alex’s water filtration system. Again, Alex Jones is pitching a water filtration system to remove the very chemicals found in the nutritional drink he wants you to ingest!!!
See the ingredients inside the red boxes? These are ingredients Alex has previously warned us to avoid because they are dangerous and evil (All sources are from sites controlled by Alex Jones):
- “… aluminum hydroxide, the main metal-based adjuvant present in vaccines, as well as a supplemental aid, may be causing an aluminum overdose at the point of vaccine injection(s).”
- “(A)luminum hydroxide [may be] contributing to the pathogenesis of diseases such as chronic fatigue syndrome, macrophagic myofasciitis and subcutaneous pseudolymphoma.”
(Source: aluminum_hydroxide (ZIP) (PDF))
- calls arsenic “a powerful cancer-causing agent” in our water supply.
- reports (falsely) arsenic falls from man-made clouds and … is “a huge cause in most respiratory breathing problems in america.”
(Source: arsenic (ZIP) (PDF))
- reports (falsely) barium falls from the sky and “short term exposure can lead to anything from stomach to chest pains and … long term exposure causes blood pressure problems” and can contribute to weakening the immune system.
(Source: barium (ZIP) (PDF))
- “cesium causes cancer of the liver, kidneys, pancreas and other organs. it is particularly dangerous when it is in the soil and ends up in food.”
(Source: cesium (ZIP) (PDF))
- “chlorine is pretty bad for people, and has been linked to heart disease.”
- “(w)hen chlorine is not filtered out of the water and is instead consumed in tap water, it destroys the natural microflora throughout the body. this adversely affects natural immunity and dramatically increases the risk for immune disorders and cancer.”
(Source: chlorine (ZIP) (PDF))
- lithium side effect: “if taken during a woman’s pregnancy can cause her child to develop ebstein’s anomaly (cardiac defect).”
- “unresolved scientific issues [concerning] the drug’s use.”
(Source: lithium (ZIP) (PDF))
- “mercury and most of its compounds are highly toxic to humans, animals and ecosystems.”
- “… even relatively low doses (mercury) can seriously affect the nervous system and have been linked with possible harmful effects on the cardiovascular, immune and reproductive systems.”
- “there is really nothing new about the dangers of mercury …[.] it’s a highly toxic substance and science has recognized this for some time.”
- mercury has “been directly linked with autism in children.”
(Source: mercury (ZIP) (PDF))
- Health Effects:
- neurological effects and behavioral changes
- disturbance of blood circulation
- heart damage
- effects on eyes and eyesight
- reproductive failure
- damage to immune systems
- stomach and gastrointestinal disorder
- damage to liver and kidney functions
- hearing defects
- disturbance of the hormonal metabolism
- dermatological effects
- suffocation and lung embolism
- “laboratory tests with test animals have indicated that sulfur can cause serious vascular damage in veins of the brains, the heart and the kidneys. these tests have also indicated that certain forms of sulfur can cause foetal damage and congenital effects. mothers can even carry sulfur poisoning over to their children through mother milk. finally, sulfur can damage the internal enzyme systems of animals.”
(Source: sulfur (ZIP) (PDF))
And there you have it – these are some of the chemicals/ingredients Alex Jones says are very bad for us, yet he wants us to buy his favorite nutritional drink which will put these very same ingredients back in our bodies. It seems the only thing Alex Jones believes in, is making money. He has weaved conspiracy theories out both sides of his mouth to collect a paycheck from both sides of the corporate fence.
When will his followers wake up?
A very high quality copy of this video is available at: http://tinyurl.com/8ak5obn – PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD THE HQ COPY AND RE-POST!!
By Myles Power
Sucralose is an artificial sweetener that goes by many brand names, but the one most will be familiar with is Splenda. The sweetener is synthesised by the selective protection, chlorination, and then deportation of table sugar, resulting in a compound which is approximately 650 times sweeter. It is found in many lower-calorie foods including chewing gum, cereals, and diet pop, and is considered to be safe for human consumption. However, there are some online who disagree and believe that the artificial sweetener poses a real health risk. Why do these people believe this? and is there any validity to their claims? As I did with aspartame, I believe the best way to answer these questions is to give Natural News a visit.