Space is full of unexplored mysteries and secrets. Despite Mankind’s achievements in Space Exploration, we have barely scratched the surface of what lies in deep space. Here are the 10 Biggest Space Conspiracies Of All Time.
via The Soap Box
- All three are considered three to be among the top conspiracy theorists in the world.
- All three have used the media and the internet to promote conspiracy theories.
- All three have made millions from promoting conspiracy theories.
- All three are still alive.
For many years conspiracy theorists have been claiming that the government, or some shadowy NWO type of groups, are murdering conspiracy theorists, either to keep them from continuing to promote conspiracy theories, or to prevent them from “revealing” certain information.
It doesn’t matter how the person died. They could have died of natural causes, or they could have committed suicide, but to conspiracy theorists, the fact that another conspiracy theorist is dead, especially a top conspiracy theorist, makes many fellow conspiracy theorists suspicious.
Many conspiracy theorists who have died over years due to natural causes have died because of either …
Continue Reading: Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: The Government Kills Conspiracy Theorists.
- Facts about conspircy theorists and beleivers (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: 9/11 Controlled Demolition (illuminutti.com)
- 8 Ways to tell a Conspiracy Theorist is really a Fraud (illuminutti.com)
- 5 Tools of the Conspiracy Theorist Trade (illuminutti.com)
- 5 Conspiracies made against Conspiracy Theorists (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: Acts of Mass Murder are False Flag Attacks (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: Water Fluoridation (illuminutti.com)
- 5 Reasons why People keep Believing in Debunked Conspiracy Theories (illuminutti.com)
- Conspiracy Theorists: UFO Over Antarctica? (livescience.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: Drones were what really hit the WTC towers and the Pentagon on 9/11 (illuminutti.com)
Posted by The Locke via The Soap Box
On a previous blog post I wrote about Ancient Alien theorists believe that not only have aliens visited us in the past, but that they also believe that information that would prove this to be true is being covered up.
Besides the fact that you really couldn’t cover up something, the stories that are told by ancient peoples you really can’t take at face value and say that it’s entirely true.
Ancient alien theorists tend take myths way to literally, and that ancient humans were basically trying to best make sense of what they saw, and in a sense, this is true. The problem is that ancient alien theorist believe that these myths are maybe only two or three hundred years older then when they were first written down. In reality these myths are probably several thousands of years older then when they were first written down. The simple matter of fact is that we have no idea just how old these myths really are. Even if those myths were only a couple of hundred years old before they were written down, it still doesn’t mean that the details didn’t get messed up along the way.
- Ancient Aliens Debunked – Part 8 – Now Posted (illuminutti.com)
- Embarrassing Conspiracy Theories: Ancient Aliens Cover-up (illuminutti.com)
- Ancient Aliens, are They Right? (socyberty.com)
- ECT Follow-up: Chemtrails and Vinegar (illuminutti.com)
- Aliens & UFOs – Re: Proof of Ancient Alien Technology (disclose.tv)