Via The Soap Box
When you explore the world of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience, you often times find out that there is no deep end in the theoretical pool of craziness, and just when you think you’ve reached the bottom, you find out you’re still not at the deep end.
- Energy Medicine – Noise-Based Pseudoscience (illuminutti.com)
- 5 Ways to Tell Science from Pseudoscience (illuminutti.com)
- Just Because TED Doesn’t Promote Pseudoscience Doesn’t Mean They’re Censoring Deepak Chopra (patheos.com)
- Cleverly disguised pseudoscience (gravityswings.wordpress.com)
- Confusing Standards for Censorship – Chopra Edition (skepticblog.org)