- Why Sandy Hook Massacre Spawned Conspiracy Theories (livescience.com)
- Why Is CNN Devoting Airtime To Ridiculous Conspiracy Theorists? (mediaite.com)
- Anderson Cooper Fires Back at Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theorists (streetknowledge.wordpress.com)
- Anderson Cooper Tackles ‘Sickening,’ ‘Ignorant’ Newtown Conspiracy Theories (mediaite.com)
- Anderson Cooper Goes After ‘Anonymous Internet Trolls’ Pushing Conspiracies About Newtown And Gun Control (mediaite.com)
- Exposing Newtown conspiracy theory (illuminutti.com)
- KTH: Newtown harassed by conspiracy theorists (ac360.blogs.cnn.com)
A tenured associate professor is making outrageous claims that the Sandy Hook shooting massacre did not happen the way it was reported and may not have happened at all. Families who lost loved ones and residents in Newtown have been inundated with hateful messages by people who believe they are part of a government and media conspiracy related to a gun control agenda. One family had to remove the Facebook memorial page created for their little girl because it was bombarded with negative and offensive comments. Anderson Cooper is Keeping Them Honest.
Any time an act of mass murder occurs in this country, or even in other countries, conspiracy theorists automatically claim that it’s a false flag attack. It doesn’t matter to them whether it’s an act of terrorism by an organized terrorist group, or an act of terrorism by some lone nut case, or just something that some lone nut case decided to do one day because they couldn’t control their violent urges.
The main “reasoning” behind all of this, besides that fact that many conspiracy theorists don’t believe that anyone would just randomly commit an act of mass murder, is the belief that these mass murders are staged in order to convince the public, or at least justify, that creating stricter gun control laws, and eventually outlawing firearms completely, is acceptable and reasonable.
The problem with this claim is that while some politicians often times do call for much more stricter gun control laws after a mass murder involving fire arms occurs, actual nation wide laws getting passed in this country regarding gun control is quite rare. In fact, the last major nation wide gun control law that was passed in this country was the Federal Assault Weapons Ban of 1994. Plus, in 2004 that law expired, and has never been renewed.
- DHS Preparing Oklahoma City Type False Flag Before November Elections? (sgtreport.com)
- Do these government records tell of Obama’s false flag event? (dprogram.net)
- Another false flag attack appears imminent (hangthebankers.com)