VSauce does it again. Fascinating stuff.
|Is that a FEMA Camp? is a blog dedicated to investigating claims of FEMA camp locations.
Below is some of their findings. Enjoy 🙂
The claim: Federal prison converted into forced-labor camp, UNICOR industries.
What it really is: There is a near by maximum security prison near by, but it’s run by the State of Kansas, not the Federal government.
The claim: Just north of Interstate 70, airport, near city of Manhattan.
What it really is: A large army post with many buildings located within it’s boarders, including civilian housing and businesses. It also has several museums.
The claim: WWII German POW camp used to exist at this location but there is no facility there at this time.
What it really is: So what was the point of listing this?
The claim: Federal death penalty facility.
What it really is: Completely bogus. There is no Federal death penalty facility or Federal prisons there.
The claim: US Marshal’s Fed Holding Facility, US Penitentiary, Federal Prison Camp
What it really is: Yes, there is a United States Federal prison there, an until 2005 it was a maximum security prison Today it is a medium security prison with a minimum security satellite prison camp.
This is all publicly known, and does not mean that it is a FEMA camp.
The claim: Northeast of Berryville near Missouri state line, on Hwy 65 south of old wood processing plant. Possible crematory facility.
What it really is: It’s just your typical small town, with it’s largest buildings being a couple of schools, some stores, and some churches.
- 5 things I’ve noticed about… FEMA camps (illuminutti.com)
- Is that a FEMA Camp? – May 26, 2013 Edition (illuminutti.com)
- FEMA Puts Out Contractors to Build Emergency FEMA CAMPS W/IN 72 Hours Of Notice (dprogram.net)
- Is that a FEMA Camp? – April 21, 2013 Edition (illuminutti.com)
- Is that a FEMA Camp? – May 11, 2013 Edition (illuminutti.com)
- Is that a FEMA Camp? – May 5, 2013 Edition (illuminutti.com)
- DHS Teaching KIDS TO GO TO FEMA CAMPS In “Crisis” (secretsofthefed.com)