Tag Archives: kens5.com
Group says some can’t be explained
by Eric Gonzales / KENS 5 via kens5.com San Antonio
Eagle Ford is a hot spot for oil, but in the past few weeks it has turned into the mother ship for UFO sightings. It seems Cotulla, Texas has become ground zero for UFOs in the past few weeks—if recent YouTube postings can be believed.
Several videos have been posted on YouTube showing different sightings in the Cotulla area. One UFO video was posted two days ago.
The Mutual UFO Network is a national organization that investigates UFO sightings.
MUFON says they have been getting a lot of calls from South Texas. The group says they can solve 80 to 90 percent of the cases they follow. It’s the other 10 percent that they get excited about.“Probably the fireballs— we’re not real sure what those are,” said MUFON investigator John Cross. “We think they switched over to jet-powered drones.”
MUFON says California, Texas and Detroit are the hot spots for sightings right now.
They say the videos out of Cotulla this past week can be easily solved.
“It really doesn’t display any unusual flight patterns of any kind, and as you watch the video towards the end you can clearly see all three of the beacons on the aircraft,” Cross said.
Also See: MUFON Case Management System (SEARCH CASES) – pictures, movies, etc..
- UFOs swooping down on Cotulla? Group says some can’t be explained (kens5.com)
- Aliens & UFOs – Re: Security Camera Captures ‘Landed Disc’ UFO (disclose.tv)
- “Hovering UFO” is unsolved, not “proof” of anything (doubtfulnews.com)
- Landing of “disc shaped UFO” captured on security camera (sott.net)
- Click to share on Print & PDF (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)