In the modern age, tales of mermaids fall under the same category as stories of minotaurs or dragons. Sure, they seem like neat ideas, but no one actually believes such creatures could exist. If that’s the case, then why have sailors across centuries reported seeing humanoid, aquatic creatures on the waves? Is there any grain of truth within the claims? Tune in to learn more about alleged mermaid sightings, the problem of evidence (or lack thereof) and more.
- Mermaid Sighting in Kiryat Yam: Real or Hoax? (wafflesatnoon.com)
- Discovery Documentary “Mermaids: The New Evidence” Proves Mermaids Are Real – Video (news.softpedia.com)
- Mermaids: The Body Found Documentary Still Fascinates (webpronews.com)
- Mermaids do Exist (oceanamermaid.wordpress.com)
- Real Mermaid Caught on Camera (Seen on Animal Planet) (disclose.tv)
- Where do mermaids come from? (georgiabluebooks.wordpress.com)