VSauce blows my mind. I love it. 🙂
By RICHARD JOHNSON via NYPOST.com
Jurors at the Jacko trial heard testimony from a surprise witness yesterday — the ghost of Michael Jackson!
Randy Phillips, CEO of concert promoterAEG Live, testified about a chat he had with his longtime friend Brenda Richie, who claimed to have talked to a medium who had channeled the spirit of The Gloved One after his 2009 death.
In the supernatural tête-á-tête, Jacko’s ghost allegedly absolved Dr. Conrad Murray of any guilt in his death and admitted he “accidentally killed himself,” Phillips said.
“Brenda called me to tell me that she was in communications with Michael either through a medium or directly,” Phillips told jurors about his talk with Richie, the ex-wife of singer Lionel Richie.
“She said Michael told her that it wasn’t Dr. Murray’s fault, that he had accidentally killed himself.”
Brian Panish, a lawyer for Michael Jackson’s family, objected to Phillips’ ghost story, calling it triple hearsay, since Phillips was relaying a chat from Richie, who had heard from a medium, who — allegedly — spoke to a dead Jacko.
Remarkably — over the laughter of courtroom spectators — LA County Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos allowed Phillips’ explanation to stand.
- GTFOHWTBS: AEG CEO Randy Phillips Testifes He Spoke To Michael Jackson’s Ghost,”It Wasn’t Dr. Conrad Murray’s Fault” (bossip.com)
- michael jacksons ghost says conrad murray is innocent (thescottishsun.co.uk)
- Lionel Richie’s ex-wife says Michael Jackson’s ghost declared his death an accident (breakingnews.ie)
- MICHAEL Jackson’s death has been declared an accident – by his own GHOST (iamnotashamedofthegospelofchrist.com)
- Michael Jackson’s Ghost Testifies in Trial (weeklyworldnews.com)
- This is believable… (realfuzzypolitics.wordpress.com)
- Aeg Live Boss: ‘Michael Jackson’s Spirit Absolved Dr. Conrad Murray’ (contactmusic.com)
- Michael Jackson’s ghost ‘said death was an accident’ (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Michael Jackson so drunk before comeback announcement he had to be slapped sober (mirror.co.uk)