Tag Archives: Mulder’s World
By Mason I. Bilderberg
One of the latest rumors floating around the internet regarding the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 is the following picture:
It does seem a bit strange, doesn’t it? What could possibly explain the bottom portion of each photo being identical? It must be the illuminati or even aliens, right!
Well . . . not quite.
Thanks to the good people over at MetaBunk it turns out the culprit is a real yawner. As Mick West at MetaBunk explained, “It was actually a photocopier mishap. The two photos are obviously crops of a larger video frame, and are different sizes. One was on top of the other when the copies were made.”
… there were claims that the photographs issued by the police of the two men, taken from the airport’s CCTV, had been doctored.
From the waist down both men had the same legs.
Police then had to explain what had gone on — an honest clerical error where a police staff member had placed one on top of the other during photocopying.
“It was not done with malice or to mislead,’’ police spokeswoman Asst Commissioner Asmawati Ahmad said.
So there you have it – nothing nefarious, just an old fashioned photocopying mistake. Pass this around.
Mason I. Bilderberg (MIB)
- Click to share on Print & PDF (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)