Tag Archives: Nintendo

Myles Reviews: Geller’s Mind-Power Kit

Uri Geller is an Israeli illusionist, magician, television personality, and self-proclaimed psychic. He is known for his trademark television performances of spoon bending and other illusions. In his Mind-Power Kit he claims to to share with the reader the secrets of his extraordinary powers. The kit also contains a crystal that Uri was personally empowered and a tape with instructions.

8 Bizarre Overdoses

A note from Mason . . .

Fluoride 250pxI’m sure by now you’ve heard of the fluoride conspiracy theory. Basically, fluoride conspiracy theorists believe fluoride is a deadly poison being added to our public water supplies by the government to cause us all kinds of harm. These conspiracists are adamant: fluoride is a deadly poison. Period.

When ever i confront a fluoride conspiracy theorist that asserts fluoride is a deadly poison, i always ask the same question: “At what dosage is fluoride SAFE to consume?”

Conspiracists almost always answer my question the same way: “Fluoride is not safe to consume at ANY level.”

On its face, this answer is completely ridiculous and exposes the irrationality of the conspiracist. Why? Consider the following:

  • Cyanide is a deadly poison. Apple seeds contain cyanide. Apple seeds contain a SAFE level of the poison cyanide.
  • Mercury is a poison. Nearly all fish and shellfish contain traces of mercury[source]. There is a SAFE level of the poison mercury.
  • On the other end of the spectrum, did you know you can overdose on water? It’s called “water intoxication, also known as water poisoning or dilutional hyponatremia, is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside safe limits by over-hydration.”[source]

Almost everything has a safe and unsafe level of consumption . . . and this includes fluoride. But conspiracists can’t concede this point. They don’t want to get caught admitting flouride has a safe level for consumption because it would undermine their belief of a government working in cahoots with the ADA, the AMA, Big Pharma, the makers of vaccines, circus jugglers, the Power Companies, the cell phone companies, the Communists, Walmart and everybody else on earth.

So the next time you confront a fluoride conspiracist, ask them about the safe level of fluoride. Guaranteed they will try changing the subject or start calling you all kinds of names. Persist. Keep asking them about the safe level of fluoride. Grab some popcorn and enjoy.

In keeping with this discussion about safe and unsafe levels of consumption, i present the story below.

Enjoy 🙂

Mason I. Bilderberg


by Grace Murano via Oddee.com

1 • Laughing Gas Overdose

a98613_overdose_7-laughing-gas_250pxIn June 2013, a 29-year-old Goleta man died of a laughing gas overdose. His body was discovered in his car, which was parked in the lot of the Human Performance Center located by the intersection of Calle Real and Pueblo Street. Police were alerted by a center employee who noted that the car had not been moved for several days. Santa Barbara police discovered the man slumped backwards in the driver’s seat with a plastic bag over his head and as many as 100 small canisters of nitrous oxide strewn throughout the car. Police spokesperson Sergeant Riley Harwood said there was no indication of “foul play,” adding that it remained uncertain whether the victim died from an accidental overdose or if he took his life intentionally.

(Link)

2 • Water Overdose

Jennifer Lea Strange

Jennifer Lea Strange joined a short list of people who drank themselves to death with water when she fatally consumed an overdose of H2O during a radio contest called “Hold Your Wee for a Wii.” The young wife and mother agreed to drink as much water as possible as part of the contest in order to win a Wii game player. Contestants competed to see who could go the longest without stopping to urinate. After the contest, Strange collapsed and died resulting in a civil lawsuit against the radio station. Water intoxication, which is also known as hyper-hydration, can cause a fatal disturbance in the brain when the electrolytes in the body are thrown off their normal balance.Strange had showed fellow contestants photographs of her two sons and daughter, for whom she was hoping to win the Nintendo Wii. The game console sells for about $250. (Link)

3 • Tea Overdose

a98613_teaA 47-year-old woman in Detroit is now making headlines after drinking so much tea that she ended up developing a rare bone disease known to the scientific community as skeletal fluorosis, eventually losing all of her teeth. For those who are unfamiliar with said medical condition, “skeletal fluorosis” is basically doctors’ talk for stiff joints, bone pain, and easily breakable teeth.

Long story short, fluoride is a mineral which, when administered in controlled and relatively small amounts, is actually quite beneficial.

However, this woman’s habit of daily drinking a pitcher of tea made from over 100 tea bags for a period of roughly 17 years eventually led to her body being exposed to whopping amounts of the mineral.

Still, there is one piece of very good news: the woman’s skeletal fluorosis has every chance of healing in time, provided that she cuts down on her tea intake and turns towards other beverages, instead.

(Image credit: Quernus Crafts) (Link | Photo)

4 • Coke Overdose

a98613_overdose_8-cokeIt always seemed like a scare tactic when fat-fearing parents would tell their sugar loving kids, “If you drink too much Coke, you could die!” (okay, maybe in a not such a morbid way) However, a woman actually died from drinking too much Coke. The coroner blamed the 30-year-old woman’s 2.2 GALLON a day Coke problem—as in Coca Cola—as the reason for her death. 2.2 gallons is about four 2-liter bottles, or nearly 24 cans of Coke every day.

Natasha Harris, a 30-year-old mother of eight from Invercargill in southern New Zealand, drank huge amounts of the fizzy beverage for years before her death in February 2010, coroner David Crerar found.

He said Harris suffered from a number of health conditions which could be linked to the “extreme” amounts of Coke she downed, playing a role in the cardiac arrhythmia that finally killed her. (Link)

MORE . . .

%d bloggers like this: