Tag Archives: nut job
Just a couple of passing thoughts on the issue of ChemTrails – some of these people are nuts.
Over at Chemtrail Geoengineering Lawsuit II ~Social Network~ on Facebook, i came across this wall post. This nut job spells out how he would handle a congress person not agreeing with his ideas on the issue of geoengineering:
The screen shot was taken 5/16/12 at 8:08 PM ET
Stroll on over to What in the World Are They Spraying? and you find this post:
This screen shot was taken 5/16/12 at 8:19 PM ET
Then i took a look at the web page for “Why in the World are They Spraying?”, where this “documentary” about “the many agendas associated with chemtrail/geoengineering programs” is seeking investors. I looked through their information and found this gem:
Let me get this straight, they’re seeking “a hundred-or-so” donors to give an amount equal to what one would pay for 60 days of cable service. I pay about $100/month for cable, so 2 months (60 days) of cable service would be $200. If they can find a hundred people to give them $200 each, they would rake in $20,000. Then they promise to keep what ever amount they don’t use out of the $20,000 because they “cannot offer an investment for profit.”
If somebody were to give you $20,000, how much would YOU have to spend to sit in front of your laptop editing on your favorite movie program? All i would need is some cash for pizza, so I’ll bet i can do it for less than $1,000.
If you believe in ChemTrails i suggest you send them A LOT of your hard earned cash … NOW … and let me know how it goes.
That is all for now,
Mason I. Bilderberg
- Click to share on Print & PDF (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)