Video via Thunderf00t – YouTube.
Recently it has been widely covered in the media that ~70 members of the US 7th fleet are suing TEPCO (the company responsible for the Fukushima for THREE BILLION DOLLARS.
On paper they claim all sorts of cancer, however I can find no interview of anyone with cancer. Further the lawsuit doesn’t say what the claims are for. What I do find is interview after interview of people describing non-quantifiable symptoms that are wholly inconsistent with radiation poisoning.
The thing that bugs me the most here is radiation is being sold as the ‘invisible boogey man’ that causes all the ills that you cannot otherwise explain.
Sure radiation can cause some serious problems, but then again so can asbestos. But this does not mean you can blame any unaccounted for maladies on asbestos or radiation!
In Africa when anything goes wrong (crop failures etc), there are those only too happy to blame witches. The only thing different here is the boogey man is radiation.
I’d like to announce the addition of a new link to a very useful website called RadiationNetwork.com. The link is now located in the Research section of our links department (on the right).
RadiationNetwork.com depicts the “environmental radiation levels across the USA, updated in real time every minute. This is the first web site where the average citizen (or anyone in the world) can see what radiation levels are anywhere in the USA at any time.”
“The numbers represent radiation Counts per Minute (CPM). Under normal conditions, the CPM for your location should be anywhere from 5 to 60 CPM. The “Alert Level” is the lesser of 100 CPM or 2.5 times a normal reading. So if you see any Monitoring Stations with CPM value above 100, and/or further indicated by an Alert symbol over those stations, it probably means that some radioactive source above and beyond background radiation is responsible.”
In light of the upcoming scaremongering by conspiracists regarding alleged radioactive fallout from the Fukushima nuclear power plant disaster (See the “Related articles” below), i believe this link will be a great research tool for the rest of us.
Mason I. Bilderberg (MIB)
- Red Alert: Fukushima Radiation Now In U.S. (thelastgreatstand.com)
- Canada Busted Covering Up Spikes In Fukushima Radiation (thesleuthjournal.com)
- Fukushima Aftermath? 98 Percent Of The Pacific Ocean Floor Covered By Dead Sea Creatures (thesurvivalplaceblog.com)
- 12/15/2013 — HIGH LEVELS of Radiation 76.9CPM in the Snow – St. Louis, Missouri (2nd test) (disclose.tv)
- Canada Busted Covering Up Spikes In Fukushima Radiation (washingtonsblog.com)
- Radiation alerts hit U.S. cities (americaninfomaps.wordpress.com)
- Radiation alerts hit U.S. cities (activistposter.wordpress.com)
- Radiation in the Snow… (usahitman.com)